... and into the Light

Monday, May 07, 2007

I really shouldn't be left unattended - you never know what I'll get into!

So… I’ve been talking to Phoenix, well cause that’s what I do.
And we came tot the realization that I don’t write as often as I used to, but the suggestion was made that I should just leave a note and say HI! I’m still alive, living this so-called life. I am doing the best I can, with what I’ve got…
Basically I am a walking cliché!

And on a funny note. I just scared the crap out of George. He was sleeping and I snuck up on him and waited. HE has this habit of in his sleep opening his eyes and “checking” for intruders… at that point the acknowledged me and jumped… I though he was going to fall down. It was awesome (yes and mean) but in case you didn’t know I am a little bored and must get my giggles somehow.
I have a fantastic voyage planned and it means I get to see my nieces (and my brother) and play WII for 3 weeks… should be … fantastic!

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 5/07/2007 11:11:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment