... and into the Light

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Time for a little umMoral support!

1. I think I am sick. Not in the head - but an actual cold. My nose is running and stuffy at the same time - it is very uncool. And I have a sore throat. My Brother admitted to a sore throat tonight - and I don't think that's a good sign. If he feels it - then I am doomed.

2. I'm officially on long term disability. And on new medication - if I could stay awake without having to pass out from exhaustion 2 times a day - I would be GREAT!

3. I like kids... unless I have to spend any time with them. So what? You can procreate -- I could too if I wanted to. And the last 2 weeks have taught me that even though I could do it - I just don't want to. It sucks... they are loud and whiny and complete pains in the ass - I have that in me, why get another one! lol Seriously - I am not questioning my tubal ligation at all - I'm a little pissed he didn't take the whole set out... make it official.

4. Gas is ridiculously priced. I hate it - thankfully I have 5 more days to drive my brothers van and not use my own gas! lol Iam tired of the e-mails saying boycott this gas franchise and the prices will lower - or the don't buy gas on this day.
Just go to the small time gas bars get $10 everyday and don't let your car go below half. Stay away from the big names - Shell, Sunoco, Petro-Can, Can-Tire... that's the best choice... or shut the fuck up - sell your car - and buy a fucking bike!

Damn - I'm bitchy when I feel like crap - I'm going to bed.

5. I miss my bed.
6. I want a cat again... fuck the allergies - I miss having a kitty.

oh - and I think blogger is dead.
Dragonfly 5/27/2007 11:28:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment