... and into the Light

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Update on the Whadsupppppp!!!!!

I feel like I have dropped of the face of the planet - which in retrospect is wrong - you can't drop off the face of the planet - you need to become a projectile and then shot off the face of the planet - but whatever - that's beside the point.

I am in Windsor -enjoying spending time with my nieces - which is completely reaffirming my desire to not procreate! Kids are great - the whole "family" thing is great - just not for me.

I decided to play Wii today - and man - holy FUN!!! and exhausting. I tried my hand at Tiger Woods - it;s so much harder than on the PS2, but I am looking forward to practicing more.
My brother is taking me to a couple Tigers games... no idea who is watching the girls! lol

so far George is OK - I think it better that the girls aren't here all day to bug him... and he can be out of the cage and on his perch.

I started the new medication on Friday and I feel, well, exhausted. But whatever... I have time everyday to nap!

Oh... and I have a headache.

That's all. I do hope everyone out there is well.

Labels: , , ,

Dragonfly 5/17/2007 04:35:00 PM

1 Comments:

I want to Wii! I'm so jealous! :-)

Add a comment