... and into the Light

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm bored.

I can't believe it.
The last 2 days I was thinking the depression has gotten worse, and I'm bored.
Restless, annoyed tired and BORED!
I guess it took 11 months for me to tire of being home. Now, even though I am bored, I do not want to go out side. I don't really want to be on the computer and I am beginning to dislike tv.
So what to do?
Clean? lol - that's not entertaining. It's more agravating than anything.

On the upside. I am not hot anymore. Finally, the medication has been reduced enough that I am not hot. Of course I still get hot when my anxiety is acting up, but right now, I am actually cold enough to warrant pants and socks! Hurray!

Oh well... I guess I will go do the dishes and then shower.
I am going out tonight.
That should be entertaining.
Dragonfly 10/07/2007 10:54:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment