... and into the Light

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's lifting.

I felt it this morning. That huge weight, boulder-like, slightly shifted, not falling to the ground, still there, yet not as immenselly heavy. So different from the moods of late. And so unexpected considering I am on the smallest possible dose of an anti-depressant, soon to be off it, and soon to be starting another, more interesting drug.
Today was easier. I don't know wh. Nor do I question.
It was easier to laugh, easier to sing, I worked out for a couple of minutes (then my muscles in my legs mutinied), it is going to take me forever to get skinny again. But it really doesn't matter. Because today was easier.
Unfortunately when the weight shifted, a plethora of oxygen-filled blood rushed to my brain, infecting it with a months worth of "air" causing some... well... loss of cognitive function. hehe he

It's OK. No one was injured, no new scrapes were inflicted upon Maggie, it's all good.

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 10/16/2007 10:47:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment