... and into the Light

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

An UPdate

I find it interesting that I am using the "light" blog... this is a giant step - but I have been doing well...

Yes, I stress about money, and the number of shifts I am getting.
Yes, I worry about how I will afford medications if R takes me off his benefits - or in 2 years when the agreement is rendered invalid.
Yes, I am concerned about renovations that need to be completed on the house.
Yes, I am lonely, I miss the physical contact - the hugs, kisses, cuddles. The semblences of being loved and in a loving relationship.

That being said... I feel less stress, I am not walking on eggshells anymore. I am singing and dancing getting ready for work... I find myself having fun, smiling and enjoying being busy.

I am doing much better. I am tired, emotionally drained, wanting someone who doesn't want me back - but mostly I miss the company...
and that's no reason to stay in a relationship.

I just need more friends...
and more money.
Dragonfly 11/04/2015 11:38:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment