... and into the Light

Sunday, January 03, 2016

New Page, New Chapter, New Book

I finally have a motto. Something to focus on, something to remind me that my story isn't written yet. I am trying to stay positive. I am trying.

I want to change the themes of both blogs… I love the imagery this one holds, but I really do want that New Page, New Chapter, New Book to transfer into every aspect…
the problem is that I didn't create this them, It was Jan… and I really don't remember how to do it anymore.  Wow…

I am Losing my marbles, they are scattering about. Its hard to remember things I once knew, thoughts I just held, and its ok. So much stress, so much pain for so long. This is my new page, in my new chapter, in my new book… accepting this story as it is. Unwritten with the potential for greatness.
Dragonfly 1/03/2016 02:35:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment