... and into the Light

Monday, January 29, 2007

my week is busier than I thought it would be... even without work I have so much to do.
Monday and Thursday night I have class...
Thursday morning I have cognitive therapy (physically and emotionally draining). I was talking to a friend and I mentioned it's like being emotionally raped - all I need is a pap smear and the raping would be complete.

Tomorrow I have my doctors appointment... that will be draining too.

I have homework for both classes every week, and it's turning into a couple of hours per class. Then I have cognitive therapy homework too. That takes an hour or so.. adn I'm supposed to do it everyday.

Good god.. I don't have time to work... and my mood is so negative... I try and try to stay up, but the anxiety is overwhelming and there are times I can't get off the couch. There are mornings I just lie in bed hoping everything will just stop.

And I keep getting the hiccoughs... reklly loud and they last a long time and they hurt. GGGRRRR.

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 1/29/2007 11:17:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment