... and into the Light

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Gratitude comes in small doses

I am so grateful to my sister, and my Mom for being willing to change their plans to be with me in my time of crisis. My sister actually came to spend the night with me and we chatted, went for sushi (yum!) and she was just here. I didn't feel as alone and even though the dark thought was there, I knew I could just call my sister - or cry and she would be there for me.

Just the knowledge that she was driving here made me feel less anxious.
I can cry infront of her.
I can be myself. We giggled and had a bit of fun.
I'm still bad, It's like suicide watch 2007 cause Phoenix is coming tonight, but I am not alone and I feel a little more secure that way.

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 2/10/2007 07:50:00 AM

2 Comments:

I'm glad you have the supports you have.
I am happy you can open up to more people and at least even for a moment you can be yourself and cry if you need to.
I will always be here for you and I Love you too.
I hope one day soon that I can give you a hug for real.
Take care.
Man, I am sorry this is going on with you. I really had some good feelings from your Feb 6th post. However, at least you have your support group. So how was BNL...I played a live version of Break your heart on my show last week. Good response.
*HUG*

Add a comment