... and into the Light

Monday, February 19, 2007

I just want to see how much I can ramble in one post

BareNaked Ladies - Friday night - absolutely incredible! Phoenix and I had a fantastic time, and I was stronger than I thought. One major panic attack but just in the crowd awaiting the wristbands/USB cards from the show. BUt we got through it and all was well.

I got home and broke my USB card within a day - stupid balance ball rolled into it and now it doesn't work and I hadn't ahad a chance to transfer the concert into the computer. So... that sucks a LOT!
I got my sweatchirt - but I think I should have gotten a smaller size - even if they say this one will shrink.

I have been addicted to Charmed - cause Phoenix lent me the whole series. She's mean that one - chances are that she knows every single obsession that I have, and uses it against me. LoL!

I was approved for more CBT sessions... damn insurance, only doing things a little at a time. So I get to practice some more. Yeah!

George is being an idiot - so well, nothing unusual there.

My mood is up and down, there's nothing normal about it, therapy is good, my friends have been incredibly supportive, and I am alive. There's something to be proud of. I am in a better mood today than normal, I hope it lasts.

I went to the Mandarin with my landlords/adoptive parents (they think they'll keep me). I am so full I think I could throw up... hehehe.... that's a good meal.
I need to do my homework and I am writing again.

I know in my last couple of posts I sounded bad, I have good days and bad days, I have moments where I am angry at people for hurting my feelings and I have moments where I am completely vulnerable to the mental attacks of others.
Today appears to be a good day
and I'll take it!

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 2/19/2007 02:32:00 PM

1 Comments:

Glad things are not as bad as they seemed. Keep smiling, make people wonder why.

Add a comment