... and into the Light

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Stop and smell the roses.. I did and they're frozen

Ok... so this isn't the post you all wanted to here. Or read.

Today has been the best day I have had in ages.
IT started with the taking of Maggie to the body shop, she got smacked - my poor baby! I now have a 2007 Mazda 3 which is really cool actually. I have a ZoomZoom! hehehe
And they washed it before they gave it to me... adn it's so effing cold out I have a car covered in ice pellets!
Then I went to the gym and worked out for a couple of hours - even went for a swim... where I only thought about drowning myself (lying on the bottom of the pool) once... that's pretty good for me. Yes.. I am still feeling very low. But I am dealing with it the best way I know how... good drugs!
The downside -too many drugs make DF fall over and walk into things... also I loose the ability to stay conscious if I stop moving and sit or lie down.. it is a pretty cool side effect if you ask me - but I don't get as much studying down as I would like.

George is good.. he's big into cuddles and sneak attacks now.. he's also figured out he knows how to pull up the linoleum in the kitchen (I think Utah and him are connected cosmically).

My classes... are interesting. I actually like going, we have fun and for some reason people in those classes like me. I enjoy school, it's a pleasure to go. And I have real teachers and feel like I am actually learning this time... that's a pleasure.

Yes.. good days and bad days are intertwined, I am having a good day.
And in one week I will be 33.
and all I want is all my friends to go out for dinner with me... I'm thinking Thai.
Oh.. and I have a BNL concert on the 16th.... that is with Phoenix and I am so excited I can barely stand it!

That's my life in a nutshell

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 2/06/2007 04:03:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment