... and into the Light

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dreams vs Reality

I had the most fucked up dream ever last night.
My Mom and step-dad were still together (or back together, not positive about those details) and he was still an asshole / jerk / compulsive idiot!
One of the “kids” a boy was giving gifts to friends and I was helping wrap and organize. And we were making hot dogs but putting some in hamburger buns and some in sub buns. My sister and brother were both there, my sister creating disorder in the household (her favourite past-time) and my brother was staying out of the way - same as normal. My sister had made food / dinner for herself and would not share.
The computer room was the actual cause of the disagreements within the house - the chair had been banged against the wall and we were being blamed for it.
I commented that I had brought my own computer home and was using it because it was WAY better than his piece of crap - then I went into the computer room and looked at his - yup, it was a piece of crap.
I believe I have become spoiled by my own screen quality and anything else is just irritating and therefore, crap!

But why am I dreaming about this.
WE were never a big happy family.
There was always conflict of sorts.

The 3 children never lived in that house together at the same time, in fact my brother was an occasional visitor and never lived there at all.

That was my rescue house - they took me in when I needed it - and I am grateful, yet, step-dad always ends up a symbol of arrogance and “war”…

Dreams…

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 3/27/2007 08:18:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment