... and into the Light

Friday, January 26, 2007

6 Questions

What's up?
Where have you been?
How are you?
Who you been hanging out with?
Why did time start moving so quickly?
When are you going to write for others to see?

I keep looking at myself and wondering these things... and more.

What's up? It seems like nothing - but between 2 french classes, weekly therapy, appointments and the bird. Plus I have developed the strangest addiction to www.slingo.com and I spend a lot of time playing there.

Where have you been? I am still mostly staying home.. but I do make it out of the house occasionally... at least 3 times a week. (see above) And I do manage to see friends too.

How are you? Um... the long answer is that - I have absolutely no idea. I am depressed, scared, anxious, sad, mad, and I do my best to beat myself up emotionally for not being strong enough to get past this fucking depression and the anxiety. But... I am surviving and I am trying. So, I guess I am good.

Who you been hanging out with? I am lucky enough to have some great friends. Phoenix comes to visit and we hang. Mel, and L keep me occupied too. And E is back in the picture... but very slowly and very carefully this time.

When did time start moving so quickly? Ever notice that the more you have to do, the more obligations you have the less time you have for the things you enjoy. Days blend together too... thank goodness I have classes and appointments to keep me pointed in the right direction, or I would find myself trapped in Tuesday of last week.

When are you going to write for others to see? My journal has become my solace as of late. I write for me, and always have. I love my blogs, but I hate that I have a negative side. My journal allows me to ramble and sort through things, and here I want to make sense and maybe show myself just a little joy. Although as I think about it, this makes no sense either. I just wanted to write.

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 1/26/2007 09:16:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment